- Permanent Remote Work
- No need to commute to the office
- Output Based
- Work at your own pace at 40 hours weekly
- Non-Routine Work: Get exposed to different projects
Lean and agile as the Mobile App Developer, you are reliable. You work on advanced mobile applications using modern software technologies. You love solving challenges, and learning modern technologies. You are passionate about taking a product from concept to client. You take initiative, and follow-through with commitments.
- At least High School diploma
- Proficient in: MySQL and relational database knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of relevant programming languages for Android and iOS
- GIT Version Control
- REST API
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work remotely for 40 hours per week
- Conducting analysis of mobile application requirements.
- Writing and building efficient codes.
- Developing optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from API and back-end developers.
- Finalizing and testing mobile application features.
- Updating and altering mobile application features to enhance performance.
- Build Application Programming Interface (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Php 18,000 to Php 25,000
Lily Pad Digital Solutions helps organizations improve productivity, widen reach, and increase efficiency through customized information and database management systems, and other digital services.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to be part of our team. Apply now and be one of us!
Interested applicants may submit their CV to