Android (Kotlin) Application Developer
We’re looking for an opportunity-driven individual who can aid us in developing and maintaining mobile applications.
- Conducting analysis of mobile application requirements.
- Writing and building efficient codes.
- Developing optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from API and back-end developers.
- Finalizing and testing mobile application features.
- Updating and altering mobile application features to enhance performance.
- Build Application Programming Interface (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- At least High School diploma
- Proficient in: MySQL and relational database knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of relevant programming languages for Android (Kotlin / Java)
- GIT Version Control
- REST API
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work remotely for 40 hours per week
- PHP MVC Knowledge is a plus
40 hours per week.
Flexible working hours but must attend team meetings as scheduled.
How to Apply
TO BE DISCUSSED